Sunday, September 18, 2005

Thousand dollar Santa

The $1000 Santa

I found this Santa at Russian Legacy which is a store I really love, but the price tag means I'll have to admire him from here.

If you're an art lover (probably should have put that in CAPS considering the price), this Santa could be right for your collection. Every piece I see at Russian Legacy is truly a work of art and since I'm a little bit of an artist myself, I really want to honor that hard work in some way.

There are hundreds of pieces in the $50-$100 range, many even less and those are the ones I'll add to my collection this year. But I had to show you this one. They have some that cost more, but if you want those, you probably have already seen them.

2 comments:

ming said...

i'm painting a santa soon @ 30dayartist.blogspot.com

and if i forget, remind me:)

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is one beautiful Santa!! I've seen some of those live. They are splendid indeed. The detailness of artwork and hand-carving on some of them is absolutely amazing.