Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Tis The Season


I absolutely love Christmas, even when the hustle and hassle get in the way of twinkle and joy. One of my favorite things is finding stores with Santas I haven't seen before. There are always a few, but this year it's like I hit the jackpot. Tonight I was browsing in a home decor store called Petals. I added them to my online shopping mall just because I liked their stuff so much.


Anyway, to make a long story short (I know, too late now!) I grabbed a few shots of Santas that I want to add to my personal collection of Santa figurines. This first one is the most unusual and maybe tomorrow I can remember to post my actual favorite.
Now - my gift to you, loyal reader, is the coupon link I found so you can get this one (or anything else on the site) for 10% off. I can't guarantee this link will work after December, so don't forget to use it soon if you're going to.

Petals 10 % off offer code WEB5105



No comments: