Sunday, December 10, 2006

Santa's dreaming of a White Christmas

OK - Here's a link with the Flash Santa Dreaming of a White Christmas that worked when I posted it Christmas Eve, 2006.

This post has been edited numerous times trying to keep a current copy.

I guess the server crashed from the email traffic or something - it doesn't work here or from the original email anymore. That's too bad - it was cool.

I got this link in my email yesterday or the day before. It is so cool. It appears to be the Flash Christmas card created by this guy back in 2002. I think you'll get a kick out of it. We've been trying to identify the singer but we're coming up zero. Please let us know if you figure it out, OK?

It's the Drifters - and it's apparently becoming a hard-to-find classic.
www.mesasoftware.com/merrychristmas.htm

You might need a Flash player to view it. Well worth it. Turn your sound on!

No comments: